What Is A Content Planner And Why You Should Use It?
A content strategy details not only the kind of content that you want to produce but also the standards by which that content should be produced. Your content plan will specify who is in charge of creating the content, the reason for creating the content, and how the material will affect your overall content strategy. Because content plans provide assistance for your marketing activities and help you target potential consumers at every stage of their path to becoming a client,
Why One Should Use a Content Strategy?
- One component of effective marketing is the continual production of content that is engaging. When you plan out your content, it is much simpler for your teams to work together to develop content and distribute that material.
- Using a content planner can assist you in ensuring that you have sufficient amounts of fresh content being distributed at the appropriate intervals. The posts, blogs, and tweets that you distribute will, of course, be determined by the requirements of your brand. However, you will demonstrate to your audience that you can be relied upon and that you are not unstable.
- Having a solid content plan can assist you in developing material that will generate traffic and revenue. Long after you’ve published it, a single piece of popular content may continue to generate conversation.
- You’ll also get the ability to tackle crucial business initiatives with the assistance of content planning, such as developing a budget or making requests for resources. Because you will be aware of what you require to create and distribute your content, you will be able to quickly avoid incurring excessive fees or delays.
- You can improve the quality of your content if you utilize a content planner. You will have more time (which is, after all, the point), which you can put toward refining the content of your website. In this manner, the quality of your material will improve, which will increase the number of views.
- Because you are organizing your material in advance, you can take into consideration holidays and special occasions. You won’t miss any unique possibilities to market your work. In addition, you may develop methods to make the most of opportunities such as holidays and so on.
Tools for Content Planning
Using content planning tools is an excellent method for organizing, managing, and putting your content strategy into action. They allow you to manage your content, keep track of your material, and help you plan your content strategy. They also help you develop a content roadmap and a content calendar.
The creation and preparation of content for each social network may be time-consuming and intimidating at times, although social media is a strong tool for businesses. Thankfully, several planning tools make it simple.
Is Canva Content Planner Worth It?
You can design, plan, and post content for your social media accounts all from the Canva website if you are a Canva Pro user and take advantage of the Canva Content Planner bonus. This online design tool simply incorporates a social media scheduler into its functionality.
After you have finished developing your content strategy, you can then upload your material to the Content Planner, and it will immediately construct the timetable for you to follow.
You can schedule posts on all of the following social media sites at this time:
- The Pages and Groups on Facebook
- Twitter Business Account
- Instagram Business Account
- LinkedIn Profile and Page
Even though customers of Canva Pro, Canva Enterprise, and Canva for Nonprofits are the only ones who can use this functionality.
Therefore, it is more of a free social media scheduler incorporated into the platform that you already pay for to give stock photographs, graphics, videos, design elements, and other things like that. And the beginning price for the Canva Pro plan is just $12.99 per month for up to 5 users.
Therefore, the content planning component of Canva is not a standalone tool and is not necessary for you to use if you do not require a stock picture or design tool that will primarily serve you for this purpose.
Can Canva Be Used Together with Hootsuite’s Content Planner?
Canva is a user-friendly graphic design tool that is ideal for businesses wanting to develop graphics for social media campaigns. Hootsuite- as one of the most popular social media automation tools, on the other hand, makes it possible for companies to manage all of their social media accounts from one location.
Canva and Hootsuite are a powerful combination when used together. The Canva plug-in for Hootsuite enables users to generate graphics from within the Hootsuite user interface, after which the graphics may be saved as a content source on the user’s Hootsuite account.
Whether you use the Hootsuite plug-in or not, you may still manually upload graphics that you have saved from Canva to your Hootsuite account.
However, the price you pay for Hootsuite depends on the type of plan you have. Paid options begin at $65 per month for a Professional plan, which may be too expensive for many sole proprietors and small businesses, who often have limited funds for digital marketing.
Alternatives to Hootsuite Content Planner and Canva are as follows: Postly’s Content Planner:
You won’t have to waste as much time as you would with Hootsuite’s content planner navigating about in its convoluted dashboards thanks to Postly’s user-friendly content planner UI. Here, everything is within easy reach.
It is a social media management platform that includes everything else, and it promotes itself as the all-in-one solution for automating social media posts.
In addition, because you can personalize your plan according to the components that are most important to you, there will be no unpleasant surprises in terms of additional features or fees.
The tool is ideal for solo entrepreneurs, small to medium-sized organizations, and independent social media strategists since it possesses a great deal of functionality at an affordable price (starting at 9 US Dollars).
Platforms Currently Available:
- Facebook Groups, Facebook Business Pages
- Instagram Business Accounts
- Twitter profiles for tweets and threads
- Linkedin personal profiles and company pages
- Youtube channels
- TikTok profiles
- Telegram groups and channels;
- Reddit personal profiles and communities
- Google Business Profile (coming soon)
The connection with YouTube, TikTok, Telegram, and Reddit is impressive when compared to that of the Canva content planner.
Highlighted Features of Postly:
- Postly is a social media management tool that comes with a lot of perks. It includes an AI writer to support its users with content ideas for social media posts, captions, descriptions, and more.
And after creating social media posts with the support of an AI writer, you can directly post or schedule your content.
- And if you are looking for an official content calendar for your company that will include special days and holiday celebrations, Postly’s “Days for You” feature is for you. In addition, you can add and delete countries besides the location of the added account.
- Lastly, if you aim to create some buzz on Twitter or keep up with the agenda, you can follow trending topics in your country.
The evolution of social media marketing requires you to be proactive so that you can continue to be relevant to your audience. To be successful in this endeavor, you will require the most advanced social media automation technologies. First, evaluate the options available to you and pick the one that most closely satisfies your requirements.
Do not be hesitant to get in contact with us if you have any queries; this will allow us to assist you in choosing the social media plan that is most suitable for your needs and prevent you from spending time or money on unnecessary memberships.
Boost Social Engagement
Schedule your Posts with Postly and have more time for other things.
- How to cross-post on social media using Postly? - June 14, 2022
- What Is A Content Planner And Why You Should Use It - June 14, 2022
- Why AI Content Generators Matter: The Era of AI Writers - June 14, 2022