What are the best TikTok hashtags in 2022?
TikTok has surpassed 2 billion global downloads to become the most downloaded app and the seventh most utilized social media app in the world. Isn’t it incredible?
Yes, the cool kids still hang out there, but it’s a lot better than it used to be. Influencers, companies, businesses, and celebrities are all looking for methods to go viral on TikTok, and they’re adjusting their TikTok plan to do so. They’re also looking for other ways to increase reach and engagement. Searching for hot TikTok hashtags is one of the most reliable ways to do so.
It’s also worth noting that the site is all about viral content, challenges, and fashion. And TikTok hashtags help spread these trends. You should pay attention to current TikTok hashtags right now if you want to stay loyal to the app’s spirit.
Popular TikTok hashtags-challenges with pandemic:
Hashtags like #reallifeathome are anticipated to be popular in early 2021 since lockdowns and quarantines are still in use. This hashtag is all about having a good time at home or making fun of routine daily chores.
#stitch with the latest craze:
It’s a TikTok feature, and it’s fantastic! Stitch is a TikTok feature that lets users clip and paste video portions from other users into their own. It’s a completely new way to collaborate with more people, grow your following, and even go viral!
The TikTok hashtag #greehscreenvideo promotes the GreenScreenVideo Creative Effect! Simply download TikTok, select a video from your camera roll, stand in front of a simple background, and create your next TikTok masterpiece.
Finding TikTok hashtags that are currently trending and relevant to your niche:
The vast majority of TikTok users belong to a group. Each particular industry, whether cuisine, beauty, or travel, has its own set of hashtags. For example, a TikTok user with a specific interest in food should use hashtags like #foodie and #foodtiktok. You may use additional specific hashtags within your field to boost your TikTok exposure even further.
In addition to the popular TikTok hashtags within the culinary specialty, a TikTok video on cake making may use #caketok, or #baking to attract more viewers.
TikTok hashtags that are currently trending in certain categories include:
For lifestyle content:
- #tiktok, #duet • #viral, #trending • #comedy, #funny, #memes • #tiktok4fun, • #story, #storytime
Assume you have a personal blog or website dedicated to happiness, inspiration, and well-being. Look at the list below if you truly want to increase your social media engagement and visibility by employing certain TikTok hashtags.
- #edutokmotivation and #edutok are great hashtags for TikTok posts.
- For more motivating and inspiring posts, try the hashtags #madewithme, and #livemorechallenge.
Do you love dancing?
Then there’s no better place to show off your abilities, go viral, and reach a larger audience than TikTok.
You can get some help in this endeavor by dancing to particular TikTok Hashtags listed below.
- #dancechallenge, #dancetutorial, #dancecover, #dancevideo,
- #badboydance, #dancekpop are some options.
We didn’t forget about the influencer industry. Yes, there is beauty-related stuff! Of course, TikTok is a popular platform for this type of content. As a result, there are a plethora of beauty-related TikTok hashtags.
For hints and hacks, go to:
- #beautyhacks • #homebeautyhacks • #beautytips • #beautyblogger
- #beautychallenge • #danceforbeauty
You may also use the hashtags listed below for makeup-related TikTok hashtags:
- #makeupchallenge, #makeuptiktok, #skinchallenge
- #makeupstroytime, #storytime, #makeuptransformation, #beautymakeupchallenge
Use the hashtags for TikTok below to boost the chances of distributing your humorous images if you’re ready to create funny material or repost amusing TikToks.
- #blooper • #1minaudition • #featurethis • #prank • #featureme
Sports and Health:
What about some pointers for fitness-related content writers and those who enjoy a healthy lifestyle? For health-related material, there are various prominent TikTok hashtags.
If you’re a PT or a dietician, use the hashtags listed below for your advice postings.
- #healthtips, #homeremedies, #bestforhealth,
Look through the hashtags for TikTok below for more options and challenges.
- #weightloss, #fitness, #exercise, #fitnessgoals
Dieting and healthy living are popular in TikTok society, but eating is also beloved activity. We’ve compiled and grouped some of the most popular TikTok hashtags related to food and cooking.
- #tiktokcooks, #baking, #cakedecorating, #yummy, #tiktokfoodie, #lifeathome, #cakeboss, #satisfying, #tiktokbakeoff
- #asmr, #homecooking, #tiktokchef, #ramsayreats, #foodporn, #foodlover, #foodie,
Yes, we are all end-users in some ways, but businesses, entrepreneurs, SMEs, and even single entrepreneurs may benefit from TikTok hashtags for increased visibility and even profit.
Consider the following hashtags for TikTok digital marketing and business:
- #onlinetools, #onlinehacks, #onlinemarketing, #digitalmarketing,
- #entrepreneur, #learnontiktok, #tiktokgrowth
If you own a small business and want to advertise it on TikTok, we’ve compiled a list of the top TikTok hashtags for small companies. And, especially during the epidemic, these hashtags gained popularity as a way for people to encourage one another.
- For all types of businesses, the hashtags #smallbusiness, #shopsmall, #smallbusinessowner, and #smallbusinesscheck are the most popular.
Then, as seen below, you may add particular hashtags for your company industry or product:
- #handmade, #etsy, #artistsoftiktok
Along with these suggestions, we’ve included some TikTok hashtags for décor and DIY projects.
- #decorating, #boho, #bohostyle, #DIY, #diytutorial
Hashtags for specific locations
According to the same logic, most videos benefit from a location-based hashtag. Use #sanfrancisco if you’re recording a video about a hidden area to visit in San Francisco, for example, so TikTok can expose it to other people in the city who might be interested.
How to Make Use TikTok Hashtags at Best?
Firstly, it’s best not to use too many TikTok hashtags in your posts. As you may be aware, captions are limited to 100 characters, including hashtags and spaces.
Post hashtags and related material at the proper moments to get the most out of them. Postly, for example, is a social media scheduling service that tells you when to post on TikTok and even does all of the posting jobs for you.
Find the right hashtag combination. There are a lot of searches for popular TikTok hashtags, but there is also a lot of rivalries. To create the ideal hashtag mix, combine well-known and lesser-known hashtags.
How Do I Count Tiktok Hashtags on My Computer?
To obtain the total count for a certain hashtag on TikTok, go to the URL bar at the top of the page, input the following address, and change XXX to the hashtag you want to know the popularity and what videos are listed under that hashtag.
Boost Social Engagement
Schedule your Posts with Postly and have more time for other things.
- How to cross-post on social media using Postly? - June 14, 2022
- What Is A Content Planner And Why You Should Use It - June 14, 2022
- Why AI Content Generators Matter: The Era of AI Writers - June 14, 2022