1. Thumbnail for videos
We enabled Thumbnail Images for your video uploads. This is easily accessible from the Publisher window as shown below:
2. Change account Email
You can now change your account email. This features is accessed from the Accounts tab. Please see image below.
3. Character limit and counter
Social media platforms have character limits and we intend to guide you. For this, we have added a character limit and counter display on the Publisher window. You can read more about Daily posting limits, Character limit and Duplicate content from here.
4. Add job roles to team members
You can now add job role to your team member detail on the team sheet. This helps for proper identification, monitoring and accountability.
5. Vertical Videos and YouTube Shorts
Postly now supports vertical videos to all connected social platforms as well as YouTube Shorts.
Videos that are less than 60secs would be converted automatically to Shorts by YouTube.
1. A better-looking mobile web version and better presentation on small screens.
2. Revamped subscription pricing plans: We are now so generous with our plans you don’t have any reason not to go premium and enjoy unlimited scheduling and other benefits. Check this out here.
3. We are working hard to bring you AI Writer and Recurring Posts very soon. Also many more features coming soon… stay tuned!
Latest posts by Paul Onu (see all)
- How to cross-post on social media using Postly? - June 14, 2022
- What Is A Content Planner And Why You Should Use It - June 14, 2022
- Why AI Content Generators Matter: The Era of AI Writers - June 14, 2022