Category: Sign in
You can do some of the following checks.
- We highly recommend you use Google Chrome browser for Postly.
- Try logging in on your mobile phone, just to confirm that your account is working fine.
- Check if you have an antivirus or any form of adblocker that is blocking the Postly URL, add the URL to your allowed list (app.usepostly.com and www.usepostly.com)
- Delete Cookies: for Chrome browser: Copy this link to a Chrome browser: chrome://settings/siteData?searchSubpage=usepostly and delete the Postly on it. Then refresh and try again.
- For Microsoft Edge browser, please turn off Tracking Prevention. See image below
Latest posts by Paul Onu (see all)
- How To Establish And Use Facebook Shop - July 21, 2022
- What Is Twitter Birdwatch Feature and How It Makes Twitter a Better Place? - July 21, 2022
- Best Social Media Scheduling and Automating Tools to Use - July 20, 2022