If a post shows published but does not post on social platform, please do the following.
1. Check the bell icon notification at top right corner for error messages.
2. Errors could either be image format issue, video format issue or platform connection
3. Content format issue error messages are very explicit on the error message.
4. When the error is not explicit, you may need to check your platform connection.for example; disconnect and reconnect Facebook and then reconnect the Instagram page.
5. Instagram must be a business or professional page. We do not post to personal pages at the moment.
- How To Establish And Use Facebook Shop - July 21, 2022
- What Is Twitter Birdwatch Feature and How It Makes Twitter a Better Place? - July 21, 2022
- Best Social Media Scheduling and Automating Tools to Use - July 20, 2022