For Pinterest the video URL cannot be hosted on YouTube at the moment
This is the way Reddit publishes content:
Text + Title ==> same gets published
Image + Text + Title ==> Only Image and Title gets published.
That’s how it works on Reddit.
You can do some of the following checks.
- We highly recommend you use Google Chrome browser for Postly.
- Refresh the page.
- Delete Cookies: for Chrome browser: Copy this link to a Chrome browser: chrome://settings/siteData?searchSubpage=usepostly and delete the Postly on it. Then refresh and try again.
Hello I was writing about the recent AI outputs I created for the Facebook Ad. They seem very underwhelming?
AI Writing quality is dependent on your input, you need to feed it good descriptions to generate good content. That is the trick.
If a post shows published but does not post on social platform, please do the following.
1. Check the bell icon notification at top right corner for error messages.
2. Errors could either be image format issue, video format issue or platform connection
3. Content format issue error messages are very explicit on the error message.
4. When the error is not explicit, you may need to check your platform connection.for example; disconnect and reconnect Facebook and then reconnect the Instagram page.
5. Instagram must be a business or professional page. We do not post to personal pages at the moment.