Terms of Service
Updated January 29th, 2022
By accessing and placing an order with POSTLY, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and POSTLY.
Under no circumstances shall POSTLY team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if POSTLY team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
- POSTLY will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy at any moment.
POSTLY grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the software, website, mobile apps and other services, strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and POSTLY (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as “POSTLY”, “us”, “we” or “our”), the provider of the POSTLY website and the services accessible from the POSTLY website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the “POSTLY Service”).
- You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the POSTLY Service. In these Terms & Conditions, “you” refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in these Terms & Conditions, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to REMOTELAB TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, (Office Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ), that is responsible for your information under this Terms of Service Policy.
- Country: where POSTLY or the owners/founders of POSTLY are based, in this case is in the United Kingdom
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit POSTLY and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by POSTLY as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: POSTLY’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://usepostly.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with POSTLY to use the Services.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the website or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of POSTLY or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the website.
Planable reserves the right to determine pricing for the Service. Poslty will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date.
If you register to any of our recurring payment plans, you agree to pay all fees or charges to your account for the Service in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time that each fee or charge is due and payable. Unless otherwise indicated in an order form, you must provide POSTLY with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by us) (“Payment Provider”) as a condition to signing up for the Premium plan. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card account, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities with respect to your Payment Provider. By providing POSTLY with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that POSTLY is authorized to verify information immediately, and subsequently invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to POSTLY hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify POSTLY of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. POSTLY reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on our Site or by e-mail delivery to your organization’s administrator(s).
Any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by you.
No contract will exist between you and POSTLY for the Service until POSTLY accepts your order by a confirmatory e-mail, SMS/MMS message, or other appropriate means of communication.
- You are responsible for any third-party fees that you may incur when using the Service.
Thanks for shopping at POSTLY. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at POSTLY, you agree to the terms along with POSTLY’s Refund Policy.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Lifetime Deal. Unless terminated as provided for under the terms of this Agreement, REMOTELAB TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED agrees to provide the Customer with the Service on a “lifetime” basis. Lifetime shall be defined as for as long as REMOTELAB TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED continues to provide any Life-time promo package as a commercial service for as long as it is operationally possible. Lifetime promo packages are per named Customer and are absolutely not transferable to any other entity, for any reason, in any way or under any circumstances whatsoever.
Annual Deal. Unless terminated as provided for under the terms of this Agreement, REMOTELAB TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED agrees to provide the Customer with the Service on an “Annual” basis. Annual shall be defined as a 12 months period from the date of Customer sign up. Annual deal packages are per named Customer and are absolutely not transferable to any other entity, for any reason, in any way or under any circumstances whatsoever.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”) provided by you to POSTLY with respect to the website shall remain the sole and exclusive property of POSTLY.
- POSTLY shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
- We’ve updated our Terms & Conditions to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Terms & Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
These Terms & Conditions apply only to the Services. The Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by POSTLY. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Services to another website, our Terms & Conditions are no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our platform, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or other methods to collect information about you.
Users acknowledge and agree that they are simultaneously bound by each Linked Service’s terms and policies, which may specify rules and restrictions for posting certain content, and the Linked Services’ practices for using, storing, and facilitating the exercise of certain rights in respect to personal information. Users further acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for reviewing and accepting Linked Services’ terms and any liability that arises from or in relation to its breach of any such terms. The terms of each Linked Service, which only apply to the extent a User links or otherwise uses the Linked Service, can be accessed through the following links:
For Google and YouTube Services:
For other Services:
- Users acknowledge and agree that Linked Services may add, remove, bifurcate, and otherwise modify features of their third-party services (“Modifications”). The Company is not responsible and shall have no liability for disturbances of our Service caused by Modifications to Linked Services.
Google Security Settings and Revoking User Access.
Postly Client uses YouTube API services.
Should you wish to revoke access to Google and YouTube services you have linked, you can access and alter the applicable security settings through the following links:
Changes To Our Terms & conditions
You acknowledge and agree that POSTLY may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at POSTLY’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform POSTLY when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if POSTLY disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which are contained in your account.
- If we decide to change our Terms & conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms & conditions modification date below.
Modifications to Our website
- POSTLY reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Our website
POSTLY may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the website, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”).
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the website. You agree that POSTLY has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the website to you.
- You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the website, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products and services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that POSTLY shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. POSTLY does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
- Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or POSTLY.
POSTLY may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from POSTLY, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the website and all copies thereof from your computer.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the website and delete all copies of the website from your computer.
- Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of POSTLY’s rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
Copyright Infringement Notice
- If you are a copyright owner or such owner’s agent and believe any material on our website constitutes an infringement on your copyright, please contact us setting forth the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owners; and (e) the a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- You agree to indemnify and hold POSTLY and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the website; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
The website is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, POSTLY, on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, POSTLY provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the website will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, websites, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither POSTLY nor any POSTLY’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the website, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the website; or (iv) that the website, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of POSTLY are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of or limitations on implied warranties or the limitations on the applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of POSTLY and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall POSTLY or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the website, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the website, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement), even if POSTLY or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
- No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of that right or power. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power under this Agreement preclude further exercise of that or any other right granted herein. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
Amendments to this Agreement
POSTLY reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use POSTLY.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and POSTLY regarding your use of the website and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and POSTLY.
- You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use or purchase other POSTLY’s services, which POSTLY will provide to you at the time of such use or purchase.
Updates to Our Terms
- We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.
- The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by POSTLY, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of POSTLY, unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the material is prohibited.
Agreement to Arbitrate
- This section applies to any dispute EXCEPT IT DOESN’T INCLUDE A DISPUTE RELATING TO CLAIMS FOR INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF REGARDING THE ENFORCEMENT OR VALIDITY OF YOUR OR POSTLY’s INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The term “dispute” means any dispute, action, or other controversy between you and POSTLY concerning the Services or this agreement, whether in contract, warranty, tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis. “Dispute” will be given the broadest possible meaning allowable under law.
Notice of Dispute
- In the event of a dispute, you or POSTLY must give the other a Notice of Dispute, which is a written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the dispute, and the relief requested. You must send any Notice of Dispute via email to: email@example.com. POSTLY will send any Notice of Dispute to you by mail to your address if we have it, or otherwise to your email address. You and POSTLY will attempt to resolve any dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days from the date the Notice of Dispute is sent. After sixty (60) days, you or POSTLY may commence arbitration.
Submissions and Privacy
- In the event that you submit or post any ideas, creative suggestions, designs, photographs, information, advertisements, data or proposals, including ideas for new or improved products, services, features, technologies or promotions, you expressly agree that such submissions will automatically be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the sole property of POSTLY without any compensation or credit to you whatsoever. POSTLY and its affiliates shall have no obligations with respect to such submissions or posts and may use the ideas contained in such submissions or posts for any purposes in any medium in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services using such ideas.
POSTLY may, from time to time, include contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities (“Promotions”) that require you to submit material or information concerning yourself. Please note that all Promotions may be governed by separate rules that may contain certain eligibility requirements, such as restrictions as to age and geographic location. You are responsible for reading all Promotions rules to determine whether or not you are eligible to participate. If you enter any Promotion, you agree to abide by and to comply with all Promotions Rules.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods or services on or through the Services, which terms and conditions are made a part of this Agreement by this reference.
POSTLY is not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision.
POSTLY does not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall POSTLY be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The POSTLY Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. POSTLY is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, POSTLY exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via the POSTLY Service. Without limiting the foregoing, POSTLY specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the POSTLY Service or on sites that may appear as links on the POSTLY Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the POSTLY Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by POSTLY or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, POSTLY does not warrant that the POSTLY Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
- By placing an order or making a purchase at POSTLY, you agree to the terms along with POSTLY’s Disclaimer Policy.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8,000+ satisfied businesses across 100+ Countries
They love Postly and we are passionate about their experience!
Oh Mr. Creator! You're so humble - you didn't mention the sidebar which contains trending topics and when ya click on the speech bubble that's when the AI kicks in!!!
This software is ahead of it's time! Literally every platform that you can imagine is incorporated for autoposts. You can upload Images, Videos and of course text.
- Ability to upload GIFs
(But honestly, this platform is so robust, I almost feel bad asking for anything else)!
I'm so happy with my purchase and I know this software is going to give me the leverage to be more consistent! Honestly, I don't think there's another platform in the game in this price range that offers auto-posting to so many platforms! Reddit, Telegram, TikTok....and YouTube??!!! OMG!!
Just buy this if you need a social media management platform on a double dose of Steroids with some Testosterone and HGH on the side!!
Im a new user, just from the dashboard; i can see this app will publish direct to all my pages.
i will be using postly to generate free traffic to affiliate offers, similar to running an email marketing promotion. so im looking forward to building the lead list on all the social platforms by getting the job done in one place.
basic links up to 30 accounts, which is more than necessary for me, and a big thank YOU to Postly for the account.
you, could pay similiar costs for 1-3 months with similar tools, as always sumolings saving their money.
5 crunchy tacos
Postly is an awesome social media scheduler with most of the platforms present. The development is happening at a good pace. The roadmap looks good too.
The dark mode is excellent. Also, unlimited scheduling makes it better than others.
Overall, this is very useful to manage multiple social media profiles easily.
There is so much to love and get excited about in regards to Postly and there's more than just one single point to talk about. The interface is clean in comparison to a different product that allowed me to use unlimited social media accounts where their interface was clunky, cumbersome and social media accounts were all over the place. What Postly has developed and is currently developing has me excited.
Another Postly user gave me a look at their setup and explained to me how incredible it was, he compared it with other products and highly rated Postly and spoke very highly of Paul Onu. I can say that I am eager for more features to roll out.
If there was a disadvantage to Postly, it would be my own impatience and eagerness for new features but that's my own excitement. Paul Onu has dealt with honesty and integrity when I was doing my research and you can see this when looking at the roadmap, if something is delayed, you can see a revised ETA date.
I recently experienced one product for social media distribution and I loved the person who I had a one-to-one meeting with but everything started to fall apart. I was experiencing bugs... What I'm sensing with Postly is that they want to get it right, they want it to work and don't want to release something that's problematic unless it's throughly tested.
When discussing the aquisition of the Postly with others, they too got excited.
Postly is a social media scheduler that did a fine job of setting me up with my social media pages and directing me to properly schedule posts for them. I also noticed that unlike many out there, postly has access to the major social media platforms including Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, and telegram.
I have a small agency and we're always looking for new ways to improve the services we provide our clients. We were looking for a new way to manage our social media strategy and Postly seems to be the perfect solution. It's still early but so far, the platform is giving us a more streamlined way of scheduling and publishing social media posts. The UI is clean and easy to use with connections to most of the essential social platforms. We’re looking forward to the additional platforms and functionality scheduled to be delivered soon.
The sequence you will find as you onboard is logical and focused, the integrations are quick and snappy and the flow is streamlined well. The founder Paul is quick to respond to any suggestions for further integrations and i understand Quora is being considered, which will be a great add-on. All in all, if you wish to save time and get your message out there with minimal clicks and time, this could be all you need.
All I can say is I am super impressed with the product that Paul has produced here! I was a little concerned that the program was less than a year old and contacted Paul to inquire about his team. He was quick to respond and reassured me that the team consisted of experienced developers who are family and friends and are devoted to making this the best product on the market.
He has definitely kept the kiss principle in mind (keep it simple and speedy) when developing this which makes onboarding clients a breeze. Connecting to social media accounts is a snap and the UI (especially dark mode) is awesome.
I've made a lot of purchases here on at Sumo and I have to say this is definitely one of the top five! I'd give it 10 tacos if I could
I've tried a few publishing tools, from Publer to Postoplan, even the bottom end of the scale being Ocoya. I instantly gravitated to Postly due to the upcoming Ai writer, with this integration it will set Postly apart from the top performers IMO. Right form the get-go I fell in love with Postly, I try to use a tool from the perspective of a VA with little experience. If I can figure it out without referring to help pages it a BIG tick for me. This was definitely the case with Postly. It was love at first sight!
I'm a social media marketer and I've been looking for a tool that would allow me to automate my social media marketing. I found Postly and decided to give it a try. I love the platform because it is easy to use and it allows me to quickly publish content to all of my social media channels. I used to spend hours writing content for my social media channels, but now I use Postly to publish content and then I can focus on other marketing tasks. Possibly my business would save thousands of dollars this year by using Postly.
I am comparing Postly to HelloWoofy and Hoosuite.
Postly has a very clean UI and I like that you can post to some of the most important Social networks like Pinterest which HelloWoofy can post to but not many social accounts in most of their plans.
Also Reddit can't be posted to yet in H.W. while in Postly it can. Last time I used Hootsuite it was too cluttered of a UI and very archaic looking. The most important feature I am looking for I was told by Paul is coming out soon.
I needed a way to select dates on a calendar for recurring posts without the same content going out on multiple days which is frowned upon by social sites like Twitter. I sometimes select 10 days in a row on a calendar in H.W. then load up 10 different pieces of content that would go out instead of doing it one by one. Paul the owner of Postly said this is coming on soon in the content planner which will make me very happy🙂
Also support for Postly has answered me quickly while even though I like the team at H.W. they take a long time to get back to you with some of my emails going unanswered.
Overall through my testing so far Postly has a lot of potential and excited to see the coming updates.
I was searching for a social media publishing platform that would schedule posts and have a way to onboard clients privately. My main concern was that the platform needed to be intuitive enough that my non-technical clients would not feel intimidated, and also save me troubleshooting time. What I provide them needs make their life easier - otherwise why would they hire me!
Postly does exactly that. Easy, intuitive setup and workflow. It's interface is beautiful and responsive. I also enjoy the dark-mode feature.
Awesome all around!