LinkedIn, Twitter or other Platforms keeps spinning and never connects, why?
Possible causes are:
- Network problem
- Computer system/device security settings blocking the Postly application
- Popup blocker installed or from your anti-virus blocking the connection.
I am having challenges connecting multiples of the same accounts. E.g. more than one Twitter accounts.
If you want to connect multiple accounts. Once u connect the 1st one, the subsequent accounts connections will just be defaulting to that 1st account, hence would not allow you to connect new accounts.
1. Connect the 1st account.
2. Open a new browser tab, access twitter.com, logout of Account A.
3. Login to account B that you want to add to Postly.
4. Go back to Postly and add new account, the new account B will show up.
5. Repeat the process.
6. This can also happen by logging in to all your Twitter accounts, then switch to each one connecting it to Postly – if possible.