Updated January 29th, 2022
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit POSTLY and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by POSTLY as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: POSTLY’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://usepostly.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with POSTLY to use the Services.
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our website for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our website;
- To improve your experience of our website and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our website is used and how best we can customize it.
What type of cookies does POSTLY use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our website.
- We use the following types of cookies in our website:
- We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
- These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the website as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our website is being used or to help us customize our website for you.
Social Media Cookies
- These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track conversions from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified users who have already taken certain action on the platform.
Third Party Cookies
- Some cookies that have been set on our website are not set on a first party basis by POSTLY. The Websites can be embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Third party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them.
How can you manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
- Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8,000+ satisfied businesses across 100+ Countries
They love Postly and we are passionate about their experience!
Oh Mr. Creator! You're so humble - you didn't mention the sidebar which contains trending topics and when ya click on the speech bubble that's when the AI kicks in!!!
This software is ahead of it's time! Literally every platform that you can imagine is incorporated for autoposts. You can upload Images, Videos and of course text.
- Ability to upload GIFs
(But honestly, this platform is so robust, I almost feel bad asking for anything else)!
I'm so happy with my purchase and I know this software is going to give me the leverage to be more consistent! Honestly, I don't think there's another platform in the game in this price range that offers auto-posting to so many platforms! Reddit, Telegram, TikTok....and YouTube??!!! OMG!!
Just buy this if you need a social media management platform on a double dose of Steroids with some Testosterone and HGH on the side!!
Im a new user, just from the dashboard; i can see this app will publish direct to all my pages.
i will be using postly to generate free traffic to affiliate offers, similar to running an email marketing promotion. so im looking forward to building the lead list on all the social platforms by getting the job done in one place.
basic links up to 30 accounts, which is more than necessary for me, and a big thank YOU to Postly for the account.
you, could pay similiar costs for 1-3 months with similar tools, as always sumolings saving their money.
5 crunchy tacos
Postly is an awesome social media scheduler with most of the platforms present. The development is happening at a good pace. The roadmap looks good too.
The dark mode is excellent. Also, unlimited scheduling makes it better than others.
Overall, this is very useful to manage multiple social media profiles easily.
There is so much to love and get excited about in regards to Postly and there's more than just one single point to talk about. The interface is clean in comparison to a different product that allowed me to use unlimited social media accounts where their interface was clunky, cumbersome and social media accounts were all over the place. What Postly has developed and is currently developing has me excited.
Another Postly user gave me a look at their setup and explained to me how incredible it was, he compared it with other products and highly rated Postly and spoke very highly of Paul Onu. I can say that I am eager for more features to roll out.
If there was a disadvantage to Postly, it would be my own impatience and eagerness for new features but that's my own excitement. Paul Onu has dealt with honesty and integrity when I was doing my research and you can see this when looking at the roadmap, if something is delayed, you can see a revised ETA date.
I recently experienced one product for social media distribution and I loved the person who I had a one-to-one meeting with but everything started to fall apart. I was experiencing bugs... What I'm sensing with Postly is that they want to get it right, they want it to work and don't want to release something that's problematic unless it's throughly tested.
When discussing the aquisition of the Postly with others, they too got excited.
Postly is a social media scheduler that did a fine job of setting me up with my social media pages and directing me to properly schedule posts for them. I also noticed that unlike many out there, postly has access to the major social media platforms including Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, and telegram.
I have a small agency and we're always looking for new ways to improve the services we provide our clients. We were looking for a new way to manage our social media strategy and Postly seems to be the perfect solution. It's still early but so far, the platform is giving us a more streamlined way of scheduling and publishing social media posts. The UI is clean and easy to use with connections to most of the essential social platforms. We’re looking forward to the additional platforms and functionality scheduled to be delivered soon.
The sequence you will find as you onboard is logical and focused, the integrations are quick and snappy and the flow is streamlined well. The founder Paul is quick to respond to any suggestions for further integrations and i understand Quora is being considered, which will be a great add-on. All in all, if you wish to save time and get your message out there with minimal clicks and time, this could be all you need.
All I can say is I am super impressed with the product that Paul has produced here! I was a little concerned that the program was less than a year old and contacted Paul to inquire about his team. He was quick to respond and reassured me that the team consisted of experienced developers who are family and friends and are devoted to making this the best product on the market.
He has definitely kept the kiss principle in mind (keep it simple and speedy) when developing this which makes onboarding clients a breeze. Connecting to social media accounts is a snap and the UI (especially dark mode) is awesome.
I've made a lot of purchases here on at Sumo and I have to say this is definitely one of the top five! I'd give it 10 tacos if I could
I've tried a few publishing tools, from Publer to Postoplan, even the bottom end of the scale being Ocoya. I instantly gravitated to Postly due to the upcoming Ai writer, with this integration it will set Postly apart from the top performers IMO. Right form the get-go I fell in love with Postly, I try to use a tool from the perspective of a VA with little experience. If I can figure it out without referring to help pages it a BIG tick for me. This was definitely the case with Postly. It was love at first sight!
I'm a social media marketer and I've been looking for a tool that would allow me to automate my social media marketing. I found Postly and decided to give it a try. I love the platform because it is easy to use and it allows me to quickly publish content to all of my social media channels. I used to spend hours writing content for my social media channels, but now I use Postly to publish content and then I can focus on other marketing tasks. Possibly my business would save thousands of dollars this year by using Postly.
I am comparing Postly to HelloWoofy and Hoosuite.
Postly has a very clean UI and I like that you can post to some of the most important Social networks like Pinterest which HelloWoofy can post to but not many social accounts in most of their plans.
Also Reddit can't be posted to yet in H.W. while in Postly it can. Last time I used Hootsuite it was too cluttered of a UI and very archaic looking. The most important feature I am looking for I was told by Paul is coming out soon.
I needed a way to select dates on a calendar for recurring posts without the same content going out on multiple days which is frowned upon by social sites like Twitter. I sometimes select 10 days in a row on a calendar in H.W. then load up 10 different pieces of content that would go out instead of doing it one by one. Paul the owner of Postly said this is coming on soon in the content planner which will make me very happy🙂
Also support for Postly has answered me quickly while even though I like the team at H.W. they take a long time to get back to you with some of my emails going unanswered.
Overall through my testing so far Postly has a lot of potential and excited to see the coming updates.
I was searching for a social media publishing platform that would schedule posts and have a way to onboard clients privately. My main concern was that the platform needed to be intuitive enough that my non-technical clients would not feel intimidated, and also save me troubleshooting time. What I provide them needs make their life easier - otherwise why would they hire me!
Postly does exactly that. Easy, intuitive setup and workflow. It's interface is beautiful and responsive. I also enjoy the dark-mode feature.
Awesome all around!